5 Valuable Resources for Caregivers
1. A place for Mom - This website is brimming with useful information and articles that are great for helping you take care of a loved one.Includes the Caregiver Toolkit, ideas for tough conversations, and great articles and inspirational quotes.
2. Benefits Checkup - A great resource to help you find assistance paying for food, medication, health care, utilities and more. Curated by the National Council on Aging.
3. Caregiving.org - Created specifically for caregivers, this website can help you find local and state coalitions, resources and news for caregivers.
4. Caregiver Action Network (CAN) is a non-profit organization providing education, peer support, and resources to family caregivers across the country free of charge.
5. Caregiver Relief - A website of answers, videos, and support for caregivers.
For a detailed walkthrough of discounts and special offers for seniors, visit Coupon Chief.